Flat Products Price Announcement
Effective with shipments February 1, 2021, North American Stainless will make the following price changes:
● Cold Rolled increase by reducing the functional discount by 3 points on the following alloys:
o 200 series alloys
o 300 series alloys excluding standard chemistry 304, 304L, and 316L
● All Hot Rolled flat products increase by $.03/lb.
● 409, 436, 439, 441, 446, HR1 and all other automotive ferritics increase by $.03/lb.
● Less than 48” wide adder will change to $.05/lb to all widths less than 48” wide. This extra will be applied after the standard price build and other applicable extras.
● New adder of $.05/lb to all products produced to a thickness less than .034” thick. This extra will be applied after the standard price build and other applicable extras.
● Freight of all products shipped to the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions will be subject to full freight rates.
Please note, all active requests for quote will be subject to the price changes listed above.
Please contact your Regional Sales Representative should you have any additional questions.