Effective with shipments April 1, 2018, North American Stainless will make the following price changes:
• Cold Rolled standard chemistry 304, 304L, and 316L increase achieved by reducing the functional discount 1 point.
• Cold Rolled standard chemistry 201, 301, and 430 increase achieved by reducing the functional discount 2 points.
• All other Cold Rolled alloys increase achieved by reducing the functional discount 3 points.
• Hot Rolled Products (CMP & PMP) increase of $70/ton ($.035/lb).
• 409 Cold Rolled and Hot Rolled increase of $100/ton ($.05/lb).
• Adder of $60/ton ($.03/lb) for type 430 produced to or slit from a width greater than 48”
Please note, all active requests for quote will be subject to the price changes listed above.
Please contact your Regional Sales Representative should you have any additional questions.